Welcome to the best keto avocado chips recipe. If cereal, toast and muffins are out of the picture, it can be difficult to plan for breakfast. Most people eat a heavy – carbon breakfast. Waffles, English muffins and sandwiches for breakfast are popular on menus and at home. But it doesn’t have to be difficult to plan a low-carb breakfast. A little creativity, a few high-fat, low-carbon alternatives and a little planning are all it takes.
Below you will learn how to build a better breakfast, get some breakfast ideas for each lifestyle, and find a low-carb, high-fat breakfast bowl recipe.
Keto breakfast planning is no different from any other meal: concentrate on high-fat, moderate protein and very few carbohydrates. Approximately 75% fat, 20% protein and 5% carbs should be in your macronutrient profile.
It is important to consider your daily lifestyle when transitioning to a keto diet. It’s always the best keto recipes and go – to meals that work best for you.
For example, if you have a large family, it will work better to prepare a large frittata than to mix four different smoothies each morning. Baking a dozen egg muffins at the beginning of the week could ease those hectic mornings if you have a demanding work schedule.
Have you been searching for a tasty keto snack?
With lots of fat, but nearly 0 carbs?
Avocado chips are the answer.
Whether you’re trying out the keto diet or just want to cut down on your carb intake, there are plenty of healthy options out there. And on that note, we present you with a recipe for a simple, yet very tasty crispy avocado chips. These low carb avocado chips are addictive.
Best Keto Avocado Chips Recipe
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 3/4c freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°C and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mash avocado with a fork until smooth. Mix it Parmesan, lemon juice, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place heaping teaspoon-size scoops of mixture on baking sheet, leaving about 3 minutes apart between each scoop.
- Make flat each scoop with the back of a spoon. Cook until crisp and golden, 15 to 25 minutes, then let cold completely.
- Serve at room temperature.
Goodness Deep Fried Avocado!
Did you look for a delicious keto snack? Did you crave a lot of fat fries, but almost 0 carbs? The answer is avocado fries! They’re easy to make and anyone can enjoy them. They have the same soft and crispy outside as regular French fries inside! What’s the difference?
The count of carb! Every bit of this delicious snack is full of fat and very keto-friendly, dipped in egg and almond meal. We used spicy mayo (sriracha and mayonnaise-healthier fat!) as our dipping sauce, but do not hesitate to use other condiments such as cilantro lime dip or sriracha dip. We fried our avocado fries this time, but you can bake them as well! It will take a little longer (15 minutes at 450 ° F) but it’s totally cool if you prefer to bake over the amazing deep frying. We’re not going to get upset. Actually. Not in any way! Just a bit disappointed.
Let’s make some fries from the avocado!
Goodness Deep Fried Avocado!
- 3 avocados
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cups almond
- 1/2 cups sunflower oil
- 1/4 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp homemade mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- Break and beat an egg in a bowl. Mix your almond meal with a little salt and cayenne pepper in another bowl. Slice in half each avocado and remove the seed.
- Every half peel off the skin. Slice each avocado in 4 or 5 pieces vertically (depending on the avocado size).
- Start heating your deep fryer to about 350 ° F (or deep pan with lots of oil).If you don't have a cooking thermometer, when it's heated for about 7 - 8 minutes, try sticking a wooden spoon into oil. If the spoon bubbles, your oil is hot enough to fry deeply!
- Coat in the egg every slice of avocado. In the almond meal roll every coated slice until you can barely see the green.
- To avoid splashing, carefully lower each slice of avocado into the deep fryer (or pan). It's going to hurt! Allow each piece to fry up to a light brown from 45 seconds to a minute.
- Dark brown means that they were a couple of seconds too long in there.To soak up the excess oil, quickly transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel. Mix some mayonnaise and sriracha sauce and get to the mushroom!
Sources & References: