Who doesn’t like Oreo’s? Or cheesecakes? This recipe brings the best of both. These mini oreo no-bake cheesecakes are so easy to make and even easier to devour. It’s the perfect treat. They are also freezer-friendly, and can be frozen for up to 2 or 3 months. But let’s face it, they won’t last that long time.
Isn’t this the smallest dessert you’ve ever seen? This incredibly easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake is one of the most popular recipes on my blog. While I love cheesecake no-bake, it’s not exactly the same as a regular cheesecake.
I had planned to make these Mini Oreo Cheesecakes the same night I received as a Christmas gift a mini cheesecake pan. I was so happy and excited when I opened the box!
Once I got home, on these mini cheesecakes I got to work in the kitchen. I’ve been totally obsessed with my mini cheesecake pan ever since! They’re similar to a muffin pan if you’ve never seen a mini cheesecake pan before.
The main difference is that they have a small hole in the bottom to push your cheesecake out of the pan easily. Here’s the same pan I own and there’s another similar one here. If you often make mini cheesecakes, you definitely need to invest in a mini cheesecake pan.
If you don’t have one, a regular muffin pan (not a mini muffin pan, a regular 12-count muffin pan) can also be used for this recipe. Just make sure you line the muffin pan with some liners of cupcakes, so you can remove the cheesecakes from the pan easily.You will start with a simple homemade Oreo crust to make this recipe.
There’s nothing too hard here, just a few crumbs of Oreo and a bit of melted butter. In each cavity of the pan, you will press the crust and bake it for about 5 minutes.
No Bake Mini Oreo Cheesecakes Recipe
No Bake MINI OREO CHEESECAKES
- Method: No Bake
- 134 grams 1 cup Oreo cookie crumbs (from about 10-ten Oreos)
- 3 tbsp butter, melted.
- 12 ounces (339 grams) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2cup (104 grams) sugar
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2cup + 2 tablespoon (150ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 6 (43grams) tbsp powdered sugar
- 3/4cup (100 grams) Oreo crumbs (from about 8 Oreos)
- 8-10 Oreos ,chopped
WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING
- 3/4cup (ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1/4cup (29 grams) powdered sugar
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Oreo crumbs
- 6 Oreos, for topping
- Put cupcake liners to a cupcake pan and spray liberally with a non-stick spray.
- Combine the Oreo cookie fragments and melted butter. Split the mixture between the cupcake liners and press into the bottoms.
- Put the crusts in the fridge while you make the filling.
- To make the filling, blend the cream cheese and sugar in a large mixer bowl until blend the ingredients.
- Put the sour cream and vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Set aside.
- In another large mixer bowl, put the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Attentive fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling.
- Add the Oreo crumbs and chopped Oreos and gently stir until merge.
- Divide the filling between the cheesecake cups until they are full. I found it was enjoyable and simple to use a large piping bag to add the filling, but spooning it in would work as well.
- Keep cool the mini Oreo cheesecakes until they are firm, 3-4 hours.
- Remove the cheesecakes from their papers, if desired for serving.
- To make the whipped cream topping,put the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and Oreo crumbs to a large mixer bowl. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Tube the whipped cream onto the mini cheesecakes and top with an Oreo.
- Serve cheesecakes cold. Cheesecakes are best for about 5-6 days.
Would you like to make this recipe even easier?
On the bottom of each mini cheesecake, you can skip making the crust and just use an Oreo for the crust. If you are using an Oreo for each cheesecake’s bottom, you can simply add the filling and bake it. I used my favorite cheesecake recipe for the filling, the same one I used in this cheesecake bar recipe for blackberry swirl.
Since it ended up making about 16 mini cheesecakes, to make exactly 12, I scaled down the recipe a bit. If you want to make more of these, you can easily double the recipe, but this recipe makes one batch easy. A little baking tip for cheesecake, make sure that all of your ingredients are at room temperature before you start.
Room temperature ingredients will be much easier to incorporate together and you will end up with a nice, smooth filling of cheesecake. For about 1 hour, you will have to let the cheesecakes cool down to room temperature and then chill them for another 2-3 hours.
However, that makes these Mini Oreo Cheesecakes a great recipe to be made in advance. I usually bake them the night before and let them chill up overnight in the refrigerator, making a super easy dessert ready to go the next day.
Some of the cheesecakes ‘ tops may crack a bit, so I like to cover them up with something. I like using some homemade whipped cream, but it would be amazing even some chocolate ganache!
Sources & References: